14 Juil Digital Marketing Manager
On behalf of our customer, a renown Swiss-made watch brand, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager.
The successful candidate has a fully rounded understanding of all digital channels, is a data-driven person with a background ideally in SEA and E-commerce. The person will be responsible for implementation of digital projects and will deliver insights into integrated digital strategy and campaigns.
- Approve and track all web, SEM and display advertising campaigns
- Measure, analyze and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Develop digital strategy to promote the brand and advice markets worldwide
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance
- Supervise and improve the quality of the global SEM activities, social media accounts and other digital properties and ensure consistency of content across all digital channels
- Support the brand to grow traffic and site revenue using the latest advertising strategies and techniques
- Participate in the conception of digital campaigns and communication strategies in cooperation with the global Marketing team
- Coordinate and collaborate with partners on development of a database integration
- Establish guidelines for external digital agency reporting
- Support the team managing the various social media channels
- Motivated to take over a challenging position and to work in a fast paced, international environment
- Passion for digital and an affinity for all new forms of communicating
- Ability to work successfully with multinational teams, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or in the media and communication field (or equivalent job training)
- Experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics), content management systems (ideally Drupal and Magento), Google AdWords and GDN/Programmatic.
- Minimum 3 years related experience with responsibility for digital strategy and data analysis
- Fluent in English and French
Please note that only applications matching the profile will receive feedback from us.