18 Fév Store Manager
On behalf of our customer, a renown Swiss-made watch brand, we are looking for a Store Manager.
As ambassador of the Brand, you are responsible for the overall management of the store and you participate actively in the development of revenue and profitability in all store areas: sales, operations and after sales service for High Jewelry, Watches and Accessories. You represent the brand by promoting the values and the ambitions of the Maison.
As Store Manager,
- You are in charge of developing the Store business plan to include Marketing and promotional actions to increase the traffic and reinforce the client database.
- You are in charge of achieving sales objectives, store profitability goals and maintaining high operational and merchandising standards.
- You actively participate in community events and maintain a visible presence to develop existing and new client base, projecting a positive and appealing brand image with a special focus on personal knowledge and relation building and maintaining with top customers.
- You resolve clients concerns and act as an organisational interface towards the local marketing assuring the implementation of CRM strategies and procedures to enhance the customer base in quality and quantity.
- You assess the store’s needs and communicate these to the appropriate and local department.
- You monitor and guarantee best product display in the store and actively ensure the application of security, sales and stock processes and procedures.
- You verify alignment to standards of discount and ways of payment applied by sales force and drive their action accordingly.
As team leader,
- You ensure the training of client advisors to increase technical and product knowledge and develop sales techniques and stock management.
- You provide tools and demonstrate leadership by playing an active role on the selling floor and you continuously motivate and coach client advisors to meet assigned sales and productivity goals.
- You have a valuable experience in a similar position in a high end luxury boutique in St. Moritz and expertise in retail store operations and in sales techniques.
- You have an extensive product knowledge of luxury brand and in jewelry, watches and accessories. The knowledge of marketing, media and merchandising techniques is a real asset.
- You have developed an excellent networking and you succeed in increasing client’s portfolio.
- You use easily Microsoft Office suite and have strong knowledge of other systems.
- Finally, you are fluent in German and in English, and Italian should be a distinct advantage.
As an ideal candidate,
- You adhere to an appropriate set of core values.
- You are flexible and innovative and you work in an organized and structure manner.
- Your excellent communication and negotiation skills allow you to perform in your daily activities and you are dedicated to clients and maintain effective relationship with customers.
- You motivate, develop and build strong links within the team and create a positive and harmonious work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or in the media and communication field (or equivalent job training)
- Experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics), content management systems (ideally Drupal and Magento), Google AdWords and GDN/Programmatic.
- Minimum 3 years related experience with responsibility for digital strategy and data analysis
- Fluent in English and French
Please note that only applications matching the profile will receive feedback from us.